The formation of the Ajman Free Zone in 1988 has given a great boost to industrial activities in Ajman which has resulted in quadruple growth in the number of companies operating in Ajman during the last few years. Ajman Free Zone with its package of unbeatable advantages is widely recognized as entrepreneurs’ heaven today.
Ajman is one of the seven emirates constituting the UAE, and with an area of just 100 square miles making it the smallest emirate by area. Strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, Ajman Free Zone is well placed to serve the eastern and western markets.
Ajman Free Zone’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy access to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, serving over 1000 vessels in a year, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today.
The free zone includes the same amazing facilities and services others are giving but with a special focus on low fees making it unique in its own way for the investors.
- 100 per cent foreign ownership.
- Zero corporate taxation
- Autonomy to repatriate capital and income in totality
- No import duties
- No personal income tax
- No bureaucratic red-tape
- No staff recruitment problems
- Quick and accessible communication
- Modern infrastructure
- Low operating costs
- Attractive business prospects
- Trade licenses with 1, 2 or 3 activities
- General Trade License
- Limited range of service licenses
- E-commerce license
- Smart office: which is a workstation/desk-space dedicated to your company, provides you with 2 visa quotas.
- Executive office: which is an office-space varies on sizes and prices, provides you with 5 visa quotas.
- Warehouse: which is a shed to be used for storage or industrial purposes provides you with 1 visa quota per 7 SQM.