NTL Trust was established in the Caribbean in 1994 and has grown into one of the leading providers of trust, corporate and family office services worldwide, with a network of offices in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Our goal is to provide holistic planning – starting from the big picture and working down to the details. Our clients have one thing in common: they are seeking safe havens, both literally and figuratively, to secure their families’ futures in times of great uncertainty.
We coordinate not just
corporate, trust and private banking matters, but we also advise on and implement essential residence and citizenship strategies that are too often taken for granted. We help clients not just with legal tax mitigation and asset protection, but more importantly to manage broader geopolitical and macroeconomic risk and opportunity, all based on global diversification.
Languages we speak:
English, German, Arabic, and Turkish
Reasons for obtaining a legal second citizenship:
- Political issues in your country make obtaining travel visas difficult or impossible.
- You are subjected to punitive currency controls.
- The tax burden in your home country is unnecessarily high.
- Your assets may be at risk of litigation.
- Your current passport puts you at risk from hostile groups.
- Your freedom to work and/or invest where you choose is restricted in any way by your current citizenship.
Countries we cover:
- Kitts & Nevis
- St Lucia
- Antigua & Barbuda’s
For more info contact:
Mr. Imad El Bitar