Banska Bystrica is the largest city in central Slovakia. It is one of few academic and research centers in the Slovak Republic with highway connection to Bratislava (the capital city of Slovak Republic) and nearby airport. Slovakia is a member of the European Union, Eurozone and Schengen Area. Slovakia can be characterized as a country with well-developed infrastructure, productive, modern and innovative industry, with many talented people and beautiful nature.
According to the World Bank, Slovakia holds the 33rd position in the “doing business” ranking (http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/slovakia) and the Slovak Republic provides various stimulus for foreign investors.
- Currency – euro (EUR)
- Initial capital for a Ltd. Is 5000 EUR
- VAT: 20% (in 2017)
- Income tax: 21% (in 2017)
- Country Credit ratings: A2 (Moody), A+ (S&P), A+ (Fitch)
- Internet coverage: 99%
- Labor costs are among the lowest in Eurozone.
- Skilled workers are readily available.
- Labour laws allow more flexibility for employers than those in the other Eurozone countries.
- High-quality labor force: a hub for ICT and shared service centers.
Banska Bystrica provides clients legal services in various fields of law, taking care of day-to-day corporate and legal issues as well as handling complex M&A transactions. Assisting clients to negotiate and close business contracts, choosing the most suitable option. Banska Bystrica ‘s team is experienced in drafting agreements and structuring corporate governance in major Slovak companies and has a proven track record of participation in most restructuring procedures in the Slovak Republic.
- Commercial law;
- M&A (http://www.wak.sk/en-legal-services-maa.html);
- bankruptcy law;
- due diligence; and
- intellectual property law.
- Legal representation of the clients in court proceedings and in proceedings before other state authorities, including participation in hearings, set out therein;
- Participation in business meetings of the law office clients, designing and structuring legal side of projects and business transactions, including negotiation of the business terms (http://www.wak.sk/en-legal-services-contract-law.html);
- Preparation of motions to commence proceedings (actions), ordinary and extraordinary remedies, constitutional complaints, legal opinions, statements, analysis and other motions, petitions and submissions (Civil Proceedings Law);’
Providing legal services in the following areas:
- Commercial Law (http://www.wak.sk/en-legal-services-corporate-law.html) and Bankruptcy Law (http://www.wak.sk/en-legal-services-restructuring.html) (establishment, alterations, and winding-up of business companies and their organizational parts, preparation of commercial contracts, legal representation in commercial disputes, recovery of claims within enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings)
- Civil Law and Intellectual Property Law (http://www.wak.sk/en-legal-services-invellectual-property.html)(preparation of contractual agenda, protection of individual rights of individuals and legal entities, legal representation in trials and pre-trial negotiations with counterparties, representation in land disputes, disputes on restitution of property and disputes on determination of the ownership title to real estate and movable property, recovery of claims in enforcement proceedings)
Office location map:
– Address: Horna 65/A, Banska Bystrica, Slovak Republic
Whatsapp number: +421 902 370 000
Phone call number: +421 917 521 301
Preferred contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org