Why New Delhi is the most preferred location for doing business.
According to World Bank study New Delhi tops chart to start a business in India. The report further states that it only requires 32 days to start a new business in the city. New Delhi, therefore, sets to offer a business friendly environment to entrepreneurs and corporates alike.
Furthermore, the ‘make-in-India’ efforts incentivize businesses in Delhi through:
- Real time allotment of TIN- Taxpayer Identification
- Allotment of service tax registration certificate within 2 days.
- Introduction of Form-INC 29 (Single form) for company incorporation and the process may complete within 5-10 days.
- Online application portal for residential and industrial building permits.
- Commercial benches established in High Court.
- Online portal for construction permits for institutional and commercial buildings.
Being the capital of India and a state, New Delhi has the advantages of one of the best infrastructures with uninterrupted electricity & water supply, public transport, etc. All legal and regulatory authorities are available within the city with all the ministry offices, embassies, Governmental departments, Licensing authorities, courts, etc.