The term Offshore Company or Offshore Corporation is used in at least two distinct and different ways. An offshore company may be a reference to a corporation or (sometimes) other type of legal entity which is incorporated or registered in an offshore financial center or “tax haven” a company or corporate group (or sometimes a division thereof) which engages in off shoring manufacturing or business services.
The alternative use of the phrase offshore company, being a business or part of a business which uses off shoring as part of its business process, is less common, and is often used as a lazy shorthand way of saying that the relevant business engages in off shoring.
UAE Offshore Company
UAE offshore incorporation helps you to run your business or skill possession in the Middle East in the most lucrative manner. Especially because you avoid the burdensome process of having the off shore incorporation company documents attested by various embassies and Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
For your offshore incorporation in UAE, there exist many service providers offering a competitive offshore package.
Such packages include following.
Services for operating your business,
Hiring local employees,
Entering into agreements,
Renting of office space,
Selling goods and company services,
Offering investments, taxation and banking advice.
As UAE offshore incorporation requires an agent, you will need to choose one in order to register your company. The offshore package offered by any service provider stipulates that the agent representing the service provider would act as a link between the newly formed offshore enterprise and the local government.
Offshore Company is mostly used by individuals and entities for the purpose of tax relaxation, invoicing international clients, maintaining Corporate Bank account in UAE, anonymity and asset protection. It is also used to put up holding structure to your corporate by holding shares in another firm locally and internationally. The Offshore Entity does not provide any residence visa or require any physical office space.
Owning UAE Offshore Company will benefit, and is particularly useful if you are considering or want to achieve any of the following objectives:
- Simplification of company operations
- Anonymity, confidentiality and the highest level of privacy protection
- Reduction of your tax burden
- If you wish to enter into cross border international business transactions.
- Offshore company can act as an intermediary in any transactions of your Company with foreign Companies.
- In order to own intellectual property, copyrights, patents and trademarks.
- You want to buy and hold real estate in Dubai and overseas.
- Corporate Bank account in Dubai
- No need to travel to UAE for Incorporation
- No Resident Director Requirement (foreigner can become sole Director / Shareholder / Secretary)
Our Services Include:
- Bank account opening
- Registered agent services
- Annual Maintenance services
- Business advisory
- Structuring to hold companies internationally and locally
- shareholder compliance (KYC & Corporate Governess procedures)
Off-shore only offers virtual office, not a real space, either in JAFZA, RAK or in RAKIA, whichever is convenient. You can do international trading, with No sales in U.A.E., but definitely bank account can be maintained with said. Offshore doesn’t offer residence visa of UAE.
We are registered agent of RAK FTZ (Ras Al Khaimah) Offshore, RAKIA (Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority) Offshore and JAFZA DUBAI (Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority) in UAE.
For any further clarification/inquiry feel free to contact:
Contact no: +971509201049
Email id: email@example.com