For the multinational businesses or ones looking to expand internationally, it’s very critical to stay up to date with the developments in the International tax, legislation and regulations. This has become increasingly essential for success in today’s globalized markets. Almost every cross border transaction is likely to have a tax implication, that can result in unforeseen tax liabilities or missed opportunities for better tax mitigation.
Our international tax practice advises a wide range of clients in a variety of business sectors, from locally operated early stage businesses making their first, to multinational enterprises with complex operations across the globe. With ADAM Global’s extensive network of overseas partner offices covering almost all major business centers around the globe, we are in best position to offer you comprehensive integrated tax service.
We ensure that both your business and personal financial affairs are structured as tax efficiently as possible and that your compliance needs are dealt with in the most cost effective manner.
Our international tax consultancy services include:
- Cross border acquisitions and disposals
- The tax efficient repatriation of profits International taxation structures
- Cross border financing structures
- Transfer pricing
- Advice on foreign tax legislation
- Tax planning when setting up of a foreign branch and/or subsidiary
- Customs Duty issues
- Management of expatriate tax issues and tax returns
- Tax structuring advice for international groups
- Planning in respect of intra-group financing costs
- Administration of offshore trusts
Through our international network of partners offices, we are constantly developing new and innovative tax planning strategies to reduce your tax burdens; developing and delivering tax planning solutions specific to our clients needs based on our knowledge and understanding of their business needs and aspirations.