What is company formation?
Company formation is a commonly used term for the process of company incorporation. Other terms refer the same process are business setup, company registration.
Company formation in Dubai is a process to register a company in Dubai under United Arab Emirates (UAE) law in the department of Dubai Economic Development or Free zone (referred as free trade zone). This process requires paperwork which defines the type of business or trade the company can do.
Why to setup a company in Dubai?
Dubai is a global hub for business and trade for a long time; it is also the most successful city in Middle East region. Forming a company in Dubai has several advantages.
- Dubai is a trade hub in Middle East and Africa.
- Dubai has most advanced logistics and transportation infrastructure in MENA region.
- Dubai is ranked 1st in MENA region in ease of doing business, which includes company formation, trading across borders, taxes and dealing with permits.
- Dubai has no taxes; company registration in Dubai allows increasing profitability by reducing tax.
Why choose ADAM Global for Dubai Company Formation?
At ADAM Global we are your one stop shop for all business setup services in Dubai. Our company formation specialists have been helping international clients to set up their business in Dubai for over 10 years and therefore understand all the intricacies involved to establish a company. It pays to rely on professionals who will give you the proper sound advice that you can trust.
At ADAM Global Dubai we take the hassle out of your company formation process by undertaking full responsibility of the processes involved, such as providing comprehensive guidance on what legal and corporate structure best suits your current and future business needs. Draft all legal company formation documents, maintain files and manage submissions, translations, and notarizations including all visa and PRO works; including your company’s bank account. We assist clients regarding partnership options with a local agent along with e will get all associated approvals on your behalf from Free Zone Department, Ministries and other Govt. organizations. Our consultants offer business incorporation services in all jurisdictions of U.A.E.
- Complementing services such as Business Plan & Feasibility, Intellectual Property, Accounting & Book-keeping and ICT service such as website and content marketing solutions.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Qualified Consultants
- Online Order Tracking (Free of charge)
- Online Account Financial Statement (Free of charge)
- Talent Master (Human Resource Management Software, Free of charge)
- Dedicated Account Manager
Company formation in Dubai is divided into two major sectors
- Onshore company formation (known as Mainland Company Formation.)
- Company formation in Dubai Free Zone (consists of a number of free zones to incorporate a company.)
Onshore company formation (known as Mainland Company.)
Company registration in mainland Dubai under department of Dubai Economic Development has a restriction of foreign ownership.
To register a company in Dubai onshore requires selection of business type and business activity. Business type falls under three categories.
- Professional – personally offered services, like management consultancy.
- Commercial – trading, like retail sales.
- Industrial– manufacturing or processing goods or packaging products for sale.
Multiple business activities can be selected under one license. List of activities to register a company in Dubai is available here.
To setup right legal structure to register a company in Dubai you can always talk to our expert online or contact us.
Legal forms to setup a company in Dubai
- Individual Establishment (Sole Proprietorship)
- Civil Company
- Limited Liability Company
- Private Shareholding Company (Private Joint Stock Co)
- Public Shareholding Company
- Simple Limited Partnership
- Partnership Company
- Branch of Foreign Company
- Branch of a Civil Company
- Branch of Dubai Based Company
- Branch of U.A.E. Based Company
- Branch of GCC Company
- Branch of a Freezone Company
- Intelaq (UAE Nationals Only)
Company formation in Dubai Free Zone
Company incorporation in any of Dubai’s free zone allows 100% foreign ownership. List of free zones is available here.
Immidiate question? Talk to us live.
Accounting, Advertising, Apparel & Accessories, Automotive, Banking, Consulting, Consumer Products, Electronics, Financial Services, Entertainment & Leisure, Investment Banking, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Retail & Wholesale, Securities & Commodity Exchanges, Service, Software, Technology, Transportation, Venture Capital, Telecommunications, Internet Publishing
International Business Solutions, Bank account opening, Budgeting and Cash Flow Development Analysis, Bookkeeping & Payroll, Business Advisory Services, Business Plans & Feasibility Studies, Company Formation, Foreign Market Entry, Information Communication Technology, Intellectual Property, Nominee Director, Offshore Business Solutions, Offshore Company Formation, Start-up & Market Entry
English, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Malayalam, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu, Uzbek, Telegu, Swahili, Maharathi, Gujarati