International Business Company and Offshore Company Formation in Dubai and RAK, UAE (United Arab Emirates)
ADAM Global – Dubai is registered agent of RAK Offshore, RAKIA and JAFZA Offshore. We establish, manage and administer offshore companies, trusts and foundations in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (United Arab Emirates). Our top priority is to meet our client’s objectives of corporate re-structuring, wealth protection, tax reduction, cross border investment and foreign market entry.
We at ADAM Global provide quality level of service and are ISO9001:2000 certified. Our commitment to quality is inherent in everything we do, so as to build a rewarding, long-term working relationship that is built on trust.
UAE Offshore Company Uniqueness
- UAE is a real country with real economy.
- UAE is not a dependent or ‘overseas’ territory of another country and is white-listed.
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA’s) with several countries, nowadays more than 40.
Advantages of UAE Offshore Company Registration
Offshore registration in UAE allows 100% foreign ownership and therefore UAE national is not required either as shareholder or sponsor.
- The offshore company in UAE is exempted from all corporate and income taxes.
- No foreign currency restrictions for offshore companies.
- Full repatriation of the offshore companies profits and capital is allowed.
- Offshore company setup costs are less that of an onshore company.
- For offshore registration there is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up an offshore company.
- The offshore company can own interest in real estate (as approved by the relevant authority where the offshore company is registered) in the UAE and can act as a Holding Company.
Requirements to Setup Offshore Company in UAE
A registered agent with registered office approved by the appropriate authority is required to setup offshore company under RAK Offshore and JAFZA Offshore. Offshore company notices and correspondence will be addressed to the same office.
RAK Offshore and JAFZA Offshore Company
RAK Offshore and JAFZA Offshore registration is used by individuals, international businesses and financial companies to avail opportunities available in the region and worldwide.
The offshore company is used by investors to fulfill the need of off-shoring and outsourcing.
- Multinational Companies
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Businesses, Low Profile Companies
- Banks, Insurance Companies, Fund Management Firms
- Licensed Ancillary Services
International Business Company (IBC) can be registered with both RAK Offshore and JAFZA Offshore as LTD (Limited) to serve offshore financial activities.
Immidiate question? Talk to us live.
Accounting, Advertising, Apparel & Accessories, Automotive, Banking, Consulting, Consumer Products, Electronics, Financial Services, Entertainment & Leisure, Investment Banking, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Retail & Wholesale, Securities & Commodity Exchanges, Service, Software, Technology, Transportation, Venture Capital, Telecommunications, Internet Publishing
International Business Solutions, Bank account opening, Budgeting and Cash Flow Development Analysis, Bookkeeping & Payroll, Business Advisory Services, Business Plans & Feasibility Studies, Company Formation, Foreign Market Entry, Information Communication Technology, Intellectual Property, Nominee Director, Offshore Business Solutions, Offshore Company Formation, Start-up & Market Entry
English, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Malayalam, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu, Uzbek, Telegu, Swahili, Maharathi, Gujarati