4 Airliners (3 passengers and 1 cargo) will start new routes to Beirut Airport. The passenger airline companies are Swiss Air, Germania Flug AG and Iraqi Airline who announced a new direct route Erbil to Beirut while British firm Cargo logic applied for a permit to make regular flights to Beirut.
Turkish firm MNG Airlines has also started making regular cargo flights to BRHIA.
Why establish an offshore company in Lebanon?
- Laissez-faire economy and business environment
- Strong banking systems and secrecy laws and ease of capital flows
- Skilled and multi-lingual workforce (English, French & Arabic)
- Developed business legal and regulatory framework.
- Minimal corporate fiscal charges, taxes and annual maintenance.
- Prompt and timesaving company formation, office setup and business launching.
- Full ownership by foreign investors with limited personal liability.