UAE fosters freelance talent with innovative programme. A new programme that is developed to cater to the numerous want for freelance talent. To encourage this, Dubai Creative Cluster is providing this new product at competitive rates with easy procedures, additionally to providing access to the assorted services and facilities offered by.
The Dubai Creative Cluster is offering Freelancers with amazing freelance packages to register under a Media or Education License
You can select one activity for education and up to three activities for Media License. These include education consultant, management coach, lighting specialist, furniture designer, animation specialist, commercial market analyst
Freelance Permit in Dubai Creative Cluster: Education Licence Activities
The Activity that you can register under Education License are mentioned below:
- Education Advisor
- eLearning Advisor
- Executive Coaching
Freelance Permit in Dubai Creative Cluster: Media Licence Activities
The Activity that you can register under Media License are mentioned below:
- Aerial Shoot Photographer
- Audio / Sound Engineer
- Brand Consultant
- Commentators: Radio, Events, Sports, Television
- Content Provider
- Creative Director
- Critics: Music, Film, Theatre
- Director: Film, Television, Music, Theatre
- Editor: Audio/Video
- Editor: Publishing
- Events Planner
- Furniture Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Lighting Specialist
- Market Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Media Planner
- Music Director
- New Media Specialist
- PR Specialist
- Print Media Specialist
- Set and Exhibit Designer
- Social Media Specialist
- Special Effects Producer
- Wardrobe Stylist
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
Licence Procedure For Freelance Permit in Dubai Creative Cluster
The Application procedure is as easy as 1,2,3:
- AG Consultant will apply the application on your behalf
- When your application is approved, you will receive an email notification. You can then personally sign your documents and pay the fee for licence.
- Shortly afterwards you’ll receive your freelance permit via email.
- If a visa is required, our experts will help you through the process hassle free and cost effective.
Document required for Freelance Permit in Dubai
- Application Form
- Passport /Visa Copy
- Bank Reference Letter
- Sponsor’s NOC (if applying for a permit without visa)
- Portfolio or Sample of Work (media sector only)
- Credentials and Certificates (education sector only)
- Additional documents may be required (please refer to our consultants)
Cost of Freelance Permit Package in Dubai
The fee for the freelance package is AED 7,500 per year (cash/cheque only), which is inclusive of the Freelancer Permit and access to the Business Centre. For Visa Cost and any additional charges , you can setup a free consultation appointment with one our experts who will happily guide you through the process.
ADAM Global Dubai encourages and facilitates freelancers through quick and reliable Start-Up and License procedures. With additional expert guidance and getting your new business journey the right boost , we not only facilitate you with the procedure but give you value added services.
About the author
Managing Director of ADAM Global Dubai. Content contributed by ADAM Global Dubai © 2002 ADAM Consulting, registered under UAE Laws and a member firm of the ADAM Global network of independent member firms affiliated with ADAM Global Limited, a British entity.“ADAM Consulting”, “ADAM Global” and “Advising Businesses, Creating Jobs” are trademarks of ADAM Global Limited. All rights reserved.