Legal services paid for with Bitcoins? Thompson & Stein adds BitBay Pay as a payment option
Thompson & Stein has come up with a great opportunity for its customers to make payments with Bitcoins by means of BitBay Pay service. It’s easier to respond and keep a track of their clients who lead projects on cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
The aim of Thompson & Stein is to:
- Create security standards on the cryptocurrency markets
- Advise clients with license processes out on the territory of Malta and Estonia
- Coordinate ICO projects
- Carry out transactions with their clients in any part of the world
Understand more benefits of bitcoin services from ADAM Global’s Member firm Thompson&Stein
Click here to know more about Thompson & Stein
What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a database that is shared across a network of computers. Blockchain allows consumers and suppliers to connect directly, removing the need for a third party.
How does blockchain work?
Why is it so revolutionary?
- Works for every type of transaction, which includes money, goods, and property.
- -limitless potential uses
- Reduces fraud because of recorded transactions
Who is using it?
- Anyone with access to the internet
- According to a survey by the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council 0.025% proportion of global GDP is held in the blockchain.
- Forum research suggests an increase in the usage of Blockchain in the coming years
- Banks, insurers and tech firms will see the technology as a way to speed up settlements and cut costs.
- A report from financial technology consultant Aite estimated that banks spent $75 million last year on the blockchain.
Did You Like What You Read? Remember to share this with your network.
Not a Member yet?
Sign up for FREE to join the largest community and network of accredited professionals