Located south of Antigua and north-west of Barbados, Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The volcanic island is part of the Lesser Antilles and is the most developed of the Windward Islands. It is breathtakingly beautiful; dominated by twin peaks known as the Pitons that soar over 2,500 ft high. An idyllic tropical paradise, St. Lucia is an incredibly popular vacation destination. The island offers excellent views, spectacular scenery, phenomenal beaches, and plenty of sunshine.
St. Lucia provides the perfect backdrop for adventure or relaxation. Take a stroll through the rainforest, refresh yourself under the exhilarating waterfall, or take a laid back boat tour. For the more adventurous adrenaline-seekers, ride horseback along the coast, climb the Pitons, scuba dive, snorkel, or kayak in the most amazing turquoise waters. Your adventure awaits.
The Official Government Programme was recently passed under the St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Act No.14 in 2015, which allows high-net-worth individuals to apply for citizenship of St. Lucia upon making a qualifying investment in the island. Although it is the newest Caribbean nation to launch a Citizenship by Investment Programme, it has proven to be advantageous; gaining decades of experience from neighbouring countries, St. Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Programme is central to the concept of global citizenship. Its programme is efficient and cost-effective, making it an easy choice for investors seeking mobility, including access to visa-free travel, economic stability, and better quality of life.
A Saint Lucian passport provides visa-free travel to more than 120 countries, including the Schengen States (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
ADVANTAGES OF ST. LUCIA CITIZENSHIP
- No requirements to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- No educational or managerial experience required.
- Fast processing.
- No taxes for non-residents.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Saint Lucia recognize dual citizenship so you can retain your current nationality.
- Saint Lucia is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries.
- Saint Lucia is an attractive place to live and own a second home, with excellent air/travel connections to North America, Canada and Europe.
- Reasonable minimum investment level requirements.
- Reasonable processing and administration fees.