Register Offshore Company in UAE
Improve your Wealth Management, Plan your taxes &Protect your Assets (Like trademarks, logos and real estate). Read how to register an Offshore company in UAE and explore the amazing benefits!
An Offshore company in UAE, also known as an International Business Company, is often incorporated to effectively improve on wealth and asset management. It gives the freedom to do business in a tax efficient and cost effective way. In UAE the advantages are manifold. Besides all this, the benefits for registering and offshore company in UAE are excellent and unparalleled .
Let us take a look at the Advantages of registering an offshore company in UAE
- 100% foreign ownership & repatriation
- Not necessary to have physical office.
- Hold FreeHold Properties in Dubai under JAFZA
- Improve on your wealth & Asset management
- Faster Registration process than other incorporation
- Optimization of Financial Management.
- Can have benefit of opening corporate bank account with multiple currencies support
Where can I setup my Offshore company in UAE?
By now you should have gotten a fair overview on the benefits. Important to note is that UAE offers three offshore jurisdictions to choose from to register your offshore company:
1)JAFZA Offshore (in Dubai Jebel Ali Freezone)
2)RAK ICC in Emirates of Ras al Khaimah
3) Ajman Offshore under Ajman Freezone
Each of the jusridictions carry their own added benefits. For example if you are looking to buy freehold property in Dubai , JAFZA offshore company in UAE is the ideal option. On the other hand Ras Al Khaimah gives you the most cost effective and customizable options while incorporating a RAK International Business Company in UAE. However if you would like to look another option than the above mentioned than UAE also offers offshore company formation in Ajman. It is mandatory to approach a registered agent such as ADAM GLOBAL to setup and offshore company in UAE or anywhere in the world!
Steps to register offshore company in UAE and the documents required
If you are looking at most profitable manner to incorporate an offshore company, UAE Offshore Company will definitely help in the Middle East. Having an appointed agent or consultant is mandatory;
- Appoint offshore registered agent of high repute and long standing
- Submission of Document as per the Shareholding.
Documents required for Individual Shareholders
- Passport copy of Shareholder (notarized)
- Utility bill (from anywhere around the world) as a proof of residence
- Original Bank reference letter
- Suggested activities of the offshore company
- Details of beneficiaries
Documents for Corporate entity shareholders
- Trade License or Incorporation Certificate
- Original shareholder resolution
- Memorandum of Association of the parent company
- Passport copies and Bank reference letter of the UBOs
- Certificate of Good Standing for parent company
- Incumbency certificate of parent company
Opening an offshore bank account in UAE
Bank account opening for an UAE offshore company is one of the common requirement and as registered agent, a company such as ADAM GLOBAL can introduce you to some of the most most reputed bank representatives.
In short , UAE is a stable,safe and secure place for International Business companies who wish to have a presence in UAE and carry out international business activities .
Mayank Bhagat, associated with Adam Global has excellent experience with professional handling of clients. Working in Offshore registered Firm for all offshore jurisdictions in UAE ,Mayank has the expertise knowledge in advising and consulting.He would be able to guide you through the whole process and ensure segmented information about every policy and requirements.
From professional business advisory to facilitating corporate services for start-ups as well as existing business, Mayank has a great list of happy clients.
Mayank Bhagat can be reached on email@example.com
Contact Number: 0506371478