Maid Visa Dubai: Why Dubai residents require it
Dubai provides best business and job opportunities to foreigners around the world. It is the reason that 87% population of Dubai is composed of foreigners which are highest in the world.
It does not surprise me that in UAE more than half of the households use outside help to clean their home or take care of their children in their absence.
Usually, both the family members are working hence the need to hire a Maid or Nanny is substantially more in UAE.
Minimum requirements for Maid Visa in Dubai
For an employer or sponsor, the process of hiring maid or nanny in Dubai is a legal process in order to obtain the Maid Visa in Dubai.
According to article 3 of Federal Law No.8, it is mentioned that Domestic Servants are exempted from Labour Law, therefore in order to obtain maid visa only immigration department process is required.
The government allows hiring maids in Dubai under below-mentioned requirements:
- Sri Lanka, Nepal, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Ethiopia are the countries from where the residents of Dubai can hire maids.
- Only head of the family can obtain maid’s visa. His/Her minimum salary must be AED 6000 or AED 5000 including accommodation.
- The maid age should not be less than 30 years.
- Maids can only be hired by families. Bachelors can’t sponsor them.
- Minimum Salary of the Maid should be AED 1,100.
- Medical Insurance for the maid.
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Original passport of Maid (valid for min six months)
- 4 Passport size color photographs
- Original passport & Residence Visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Original recent salary certificate for the Sponsor
- Colour copy House Tenancy agreement of sponsor – Ejari
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor – Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and ARABIC Translated
- No relation Certificate in case the sponsor and maid are from same country
Time Frame to obtain Maid Visa in Dubai
It usually required 15 to 20 working days depending on the availability of the sponsor, valid documents, and government approvals
Cost Involved in Maid Visa in Dubai
The government cost in order to apply for Visa for a Maid is close to AED 9,000.
What are the Benefits of outsourcing Maid Visa Services in Dubai to ADAM Global?
Mayank Bhagat can assist you with the processing of the Maid Visa from A-Z while clients spend quality time with their families. From getting the entry permit, Document Attestation, till visa stamping process, Mayank Bhagat will be Dedicated Consultant as a single point of contact. Our in-house PRO services are one of the most sought services given the
The objective is to provide hassle free work in order to get the Maid Visa or Family Visa with all benefits like:
- Pickup and delivery of documents
- Dedicated consultant as a single point of contact
- Competitive service fees
Should you need any further information on Maid Visa in Dubai, feel free to contact on +971 504057961 or write to email@example.com
About the author
Mayank Bhagat is an expert on UAE Business setup and has hands on experience on facilitating immigration and other authorities approval work including Maid Visa, Family Visa and Resident/Investor Visa in Dubai. His other specialities include sole proprietorship investment in DIFC and Information Technology related setups in DSO. He is available via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or direct call on +971 504057961