Map My Health
New Delhi, India
Anuj Bhatiani, Director of Map My Health. This app is designed with a vision to elucidate the importance of health documents and their role in diagnosing life-threatening diseases. To maintain healthcare records on the digital platform, map my health, headquartered in Delhi, provides a medical report storage app which basically used to store prescriptions, test reports and complete medical history at a secure repository. Map my health is a digital health vault which gives users the freedom to manage his and his family’s health records in an easy and simplified way through a smartphone or any digital devices. These digital health records can also be handy for doctors to track diagnostic history for complex diseases.
Map My Health is the leading medical records storage app. It is basically used to store prescription, test reports and other medical histories at a secure repository. This app allows you to conveniently track your health records, as well as those of your family members, and access them.
Map My Health app makes your health digital allowing you to access your prescription and other health-related data. It prevents your doctor visit from turning into a nightmare by overcoming the fear of missing your medical details.
Advantages of Map My Health app:
• For paper medical records to be shared with those who need them, they must be recovered. However, the use of Map My Health app allows healthcare professionals to access the information they need almost instantly.
• Both paper and electronic storage systems are susceptible to security concerns. Map My Health app helps to store your medical data securely can be accessed via proper credentials.
• Efficient regulation of medications can improve a patient’s quality of care and helps prevent dangerous and avoidable oversights. When a prescription is written, the advantage of an electronic medical record system provides is the automatic initiation of drug-to-drug and drug-to-allergy interaction checks. These checks reduce the risk of improper prescriptions and related issues that can compromise the quality of care.
• Map My Heath app is developed to allow physicians from different locations or even different countries to access the same patient information. Keeping medical records electronically allows for permanent, accurate and easy to transfer information.
• Map My Health app helps to store medical data, especially for your children and parents. Children and Old age people often misplace their prescription and other medical data in paper format, our app can solve this problem by storing their data and can be easily accessed by physician and patient himself.