Lorenzo PascaliManaging Partner
DBS Advisory. S.r.l.
I am a Tax and Corporate Governance advisor. For 16 years, in the Guardia di Finanza (Italian tax authorities) where I obtained the grade of Major as result of prestigious positions with national and international relevance. I was a partner in companies operating in the strategic business advisory sector and General Manager of a company operating in the IT sector as well as Head of Internal Control of a listed company. I have gained significant experience in the field of projects related to the obligations pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01 (compliance), implementing Organization and Management Models as well as taking care of the relative training activities of numerous companies, some of which are part of Listed Groups (Erg, Investments & Development, Sviluppo Sistema Fiera, Finmatica, Italia, BNP Paribas – PF, Biancamano, IBP, Aimeri Ambiente, Industria & Innovazione, Alerion Group, Tesmec, Manacor, Industrial Initiatives, CommScope, Bridgepoint, Kelly Services, Amiata Energia, Coeclerici Spa, Mylan, Armani Hotel etc.). I am or have been member, mostly as Chairman, of a number of Supervisory Bodies pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01, including listed companies (Alerion, Alerion Renewable Energy, Alerion Technical Services and Development, Manucor, Inaz, Sunpower, Tesmec, Tesmec Services, Industry and Innovation, CommScope Italy, CommScope Connectivity, Industrial Initiatives, Westfield Milan, NGC Medical, Kelly Services, KMS, Amiata Energia, Bridgepoint, Coeclerici, Coeclerici Top, Coeclerici Mozambique, Buongiorno, Winga, D-Mobile Territory and Resources, ICM, Maltauro Participations, Retitalia, Althea, TBS, Temosa etc.). I am a member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Mylan.
DBS Group is an innovative hub that aims to assist the company, the entrepreneur and his family across the board.
One partner for:
- Manage and administer the company.
- Protect and safeguard your corporate and family assets.
- Develop new sources of revenue, thanks to integrated communication plans.
- TAX CONSULTING AND LITIGATION: Assistance in relations with the Revenue Agency. Assistance in the pre-litigation phases (assessment with acceptance) and litigation (judgment before the tax commissions and in the Cassation); establishment and management of infringement procedures with the competent Community authorities. Assistance during tax audits and in conciliation procedures. All of this, using qualified professionals.
- ACCOUNTING AND TAX ASSISTANCE: Assistance in all accounting and tax obligations related to the ordinary management of the company.
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: Assistance on budgetary matters, individual and consolidated. Drafting of annual financial statements according to national accounting standards (OIC) and international accounting standards (IAS-IFRS). Preparation of interim and extraordinary financial statements.
- TAX PLANNING FOR COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS: Tax planning and development of strategies and organizational models aimed at optimizing the tax impact. Assistance in the examination of the tax aspects relating to the possession of assets (eg real estate, corporate equity investments, aircraft, boats, works of art) and related transfer.
- DUE DILIGENCE: Accounting / tax due diligence activities. Analysis and consultancy for credit access. Business due diligence. Legal and environmental due diligence.
- MANAGEMENT CONTROL: Cost analysis and determination of production costs; analytical accounting, accounting by order or by-products; production cost budget.
- PERIODIC REPORTING AND CORPORATE INFORMATION: Periodic reporting with variance analysis; financial statement and cash flow determinants. Tax and corporate information also with the help of updated circulars.