Mahmoud Abdul Rahman RashedManaging Partner
Majid Al Shaikh legal consultancy & lawyer
Mahmoud Abdul Rahman Rashed is the General Manager of Majid Al Sheikh Lawyers and Legal Consultants Office. With its both branches in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. He is an advocate at cassation, constitutional and supreme administrative court in Egypt. Listed in the role of arbitrators at Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Center at Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Registered arbitrator at the Islamic International Center for Reconciliation and Arbitration in Dubai. He has more than 27 years of experience in the field of law in Egypt and the UAE. He has more than 12 years of experience in the UAE. He has trained over 75 lawyers in Cairo and more than 30 lawyers in the UAE. All types of newspapers and appeals before the Court of Appeal and denunciation, arbitration, insurance, and medical professions
Majid Alsheikh Lawyers & Legal Consultancy Office was established in 2007.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Business Setup and Company Registration
- Offshore and Free Zone Company Formation.
- Information Technology and E-commerce Laws
- Banking, Insurance, and Maritime Laws Real Estate
- Labor Law
- Establishing companies and Drafting Contracts
- Debt Collection
- Intellectual Properties
- ( VAT ) Consultation
- Liquidation Cases