Matthew SarinoManaging Partner
ZVS Global Advisory Group
Makati City, Philippines
Matthew B. Sarino is a 22-year veteran of management positions in the service industry with various multinational-affiliate companies. In 1993, he served as General Manager of the local office of Duraclean International, a leading building services franchisor based in Deerfield, Illinois. At Duraclean, Mr. Sarino directed day to day business activities so as to support the facility maintenance needs of the company's clients which included among others, Ayala Corporation, San Miguel Corporation, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and Philippine National Bank. However, his most notable achievement at the time was the initiation and coordination with the Department of Health for a nationwide information campaign on the impact of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) on tenants and occupants of commercial and industrial facilities.
Established at the heels of the implementation of the ASEAN integration, ZVS Global Advisory Group is a boutique consulting company focused on providing a range of management advisory services to small and medium-sized enterprises, mid-market businesses and entrepreneurs that drive the economy of the ASEAN nations and its neighbors.
We offer a wide range of consulting services and solutions to organizations in various industries. Our core competency lies in our ability to help small and medium-sized businesses maximize revenue, generate growth and develop a sustainable competitive edge through our individualized solutions.
Our core competencies encompass broad categories such as:
- market and industry research/analysis;
- a business strategy, financial and marketing planning;
- business process development;
- procurement, enterprise resource planning and supply chain management;
- operational improvements;
- optimization of human resources, organizational structure and management systems;
- global outsourcing;
- strategic alliances, distribution and channel partnerships;
- cross-cultural communication and integration;
- investor and client relations management;
- interim venture management;
- capital fundraising;
- equity sales and M&A activity.