About AG Referrals:
The ADAM Members Referral Area offers a great tool for tracking the progress of the referrals that you receive . Once another member has sent you a referral via the AG Referral form, ADAM Global forwards you this referral. This automatically is added to your personal Referral Tracking Sheet where you can monitor the progress of this referral. You can also use this function to manually add your own referrals that you wish to track.
As we are upgrading the experience, automated functionalities are being added in the near future.Meanwhile, members must use the below form to make a referral to another member.
How it works:
- Enter the details of the referral by using this form
- Make sure you enter as much information as possible. Before you pass a referral, ask yourself this question: If I was this member would I be happy to receive this referral?
- If the answer is no, do some more work on it. You and your business’ reputation in the group will depend on it.
- The referred member will be notified promptly via an ADAM Representative.
- Members must respond to the referral within 24 hours.
- If no response is received, the referral will be passed on to the next relevant member in the group.
- It is important that members must pass a minimum of 2-4 qualified referrals every month to another member within the network. All referrals are recorded and will be presented during monthly Web meetings.
- A mentor will be assigned to you if you do not pass a referral within 2 months.
- Failing to comply may result in the dismissal of membership.
In order to generate Referrals , Give Referrals.
Need More Referrals from the Network?
Download this Quick Tip Guide on how to create more referrals