Be Future Ready And Turn Your Business Profitable.

No. Tenancy Contract is compulsory in order to apply for Dependent Visa.
No. You must have a minimum 2BHK accomodation in order to sponsor a maid.
No. Your salary must be min. AED 20,000 or above an not less in order to sponsor your parents.
No. It is obligatory to have a physical office inside the freezone.
No. If you need a Resident/Investor visa you must either open a freezone or mainland company in UAE.
The processing time varies from each individual and is subject to immigration approval. This time cannot be predicted.
You must have a min. salary of AED 3,500 + accomodation.