Maid Visa Services in Dubai
We care for you, your family and your household.
Whether you’re busy with a family and career, or just want some help around the house, getting a little help is not only practical, it be a lifesaver. You seriously need to consider hiring a nanny or domestic helper asap if;
- You Work Full Time
- You Have a Busy Family Life
- You Don’t Like Cleaning
- You Have Elderly Family
- You Have a New Baby
Families residing in Dubai, UAE and having a residence visa can sponsor a maid or nanny.
HOW DO YOU SPONSOR A MAID OR NANNY IN DUBAI?
There are criteria and restrictions that apply.
- Minimum salary requirement for the sponsor must be AED 9,000 per month or AED 7,000 per month if accommodation is supplied by the company.
- Bachelors are not eligible to sponsor a maid.
- Single mothers with children or those who don’t have a husband in the UAE might be able to sponsor a maid or nanny
- The maid must be a national of one of these countries: India, Indonesia, Philippines, Ethiopia, Nepal and Sri-Lanka. It is possible that nannies/ Maids of other nationalities can be employed in the UAE but the process of obtaining a visa for them is not clear.
- Refundable deposit: The embassy of your maid’s home country may also require a refundable security deposit of around AED 3,000 to AED 10,000. This may vary based on her nationality and the embassy rules prevailing at the time.
How to apply for a Maid Visa
First an entry permit / employment visa will be required for the maid to enter Dubai. Then you need to apply for a residence visa for the maid. The DNRD will issue a residence visa, labour card and labour contract for the maid.
Documents Required for Residence Visa:
- Colour Passport Copy of Maid (valid for six months)
- Current visa copy of the Maid (Tourist or cancelled visa)
- Passport size photograph (white background)
- Sponsor’s Passport & Visa page copy
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Sponsor’s wife Passport & Visa page copy
- Original Labor Contract of Sponsor
- Salary certificate of sponsor in Arabic (for government employee) OR, labour contract of sponsor (for private employee)
- Accommodation contract showing minimum 2 bedroom apartment with Ejari attestation
- Original Electricity and Water Bill (DEWA) in the name of applicant or spouse.
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor – Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Affidavit from embassy/consulate certifying non-relationship, if maid from same country
Now as seamlessly it may seem, it requires a real professional who can run for you getting all the approval and paperwork.
Get a free Advise!